Sunday, October 15, 2006

Joseph's birthday

The baby is not a baby anymore... he passed the cap.
We celebrated Joseph's birthday with a bug cake, a familly evening at the ice rink and some presents.
A scooter, mancala game, some transformers....
Ice skating was fun.... haven't done it in such a long time.... believe it or not, it is just like riding a bike... you don;t forget. The kids have also discovered this sport for the first time.... surprisingly Nathan went on the ice and did great... trying some spinnings. Joseph had a hard time leaving the ramp, but after some time he finally got hs confidence and started enjoying himself. Same for Celina. We definitely need to go again for those familly nights, I am sure that they will progress fast. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GRUNT33 said...

JOE JOE, I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU UP WHEN I SEE YOU. HAPPY B-DAY. I MISS YOU, NATE DOG AND CELINA. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MAMA AND I WILL SEE YOU SOON. BYE BYE.